Chapter 6 of Applications from Engineering with MATLAB Concepts - Case Studies in Using MATLAB to Build Model Calibration Tools for Multiscale Modeling discusses the general design considerations and requirements for model calibration tools built on top of the preexisting model codes for multiscale modeling.
- DMGfit-55p-v1p1 - Damage model
- MSFv2 - Multistage fatigue model
- Microstructure generation and characterization
- MEAM Parameter Calibration (MPC)
- Prototype tube manufacturing simulator (PTMS)
- Droptower experiment data GUI
- File:TPgui Installer web.zip - Thermoplastic model calibration tool (TPgui_v1p2) installer
- VPSC7d_gui - A user interface for the visco-plastic self-consistent model (VPSC7d)
- Generating material properties using VASP with DFTMPG
- Routine for averaging stress-strain curves, with error bars, import from MS Excel, export to CSV. Installer for Windows is File:Str str AppInstaller web.zip. Supports cyclic datasets.
- ImageAnalyzer (old; use ImageJ instead).