Revision as of 08:59, 30 July 2014 by Brutt
- Effect of twinning, slip, and inclusions on the fatigue anisotropy of extrusion-textured AZ61 magnesium alloy
- Material Characterization and Modeling of Friction Stir Spot Welds in a Magnesium AZ31 Alloy
- Identification and modeling of fatigue crack growth mechanisms in a die-cast AM50 magnesium alloy
- Structure-property relations of cyclic damage in a wrought magnesium alloy
- Microstructural Inclusion Influence on Fatigue of a Cast A356 Aluminum Alloy
- Microstructure-based Multistage Fatigue Modeling of Aluminum Alloy 7075-T651
- Microstructure-based multistage fatigue modeling of a cast AE44 magnesium alloy
- Multistage Fatigue Modeling of Cast A356-T6 and A380-F Aluminum Alloys
- High cycle fatigue of a die cast AZ91E-T4 magnesium alloy
Personal Protective Equipment
Football Helmet Performance Modeling
- ↑ Multistage Fatigue Modeling of Cast A356-T6 and A380-F Aluminum Alloys Y. Xue, C. L. Burton, M. F. Horstemeyer, D. L. McDowell and J. T. Berry
Pages in category "Performance Modeling"
This category contains only the following page.