Repository of codes of computational modules
CI Team Members
Tomasz Haupt, Florina M. Ciorba, Greg Henley
Develop a platform for dissemination and collaborative development of all non-commercial, open-source simulation codes used by SCRLID and MFERD/ICME projects
The Codes Repository is deployed as a combination of Wiki and ViewVC.
- SVN based Repository of CAVS public Codes
II. Web interface
- Wikipedia “Repository help” page
- Documentation for:
- F. M. Ciorba, R. L. Carino, T. Haupt, “Cyberinfrastructure-based Codes Repository: Description of the Template for Individual Project Folder Organization", MSU.CAVS.CMD.2010-R0001
- F. M. Ciorba, S. Groh, M. F. Horstemeyer, “Early experiences and results on parallelizing discrete dislocation dynamics simulations on multi-core architectures", MSU.CAVS.CMD.2010-R0002
- NSF: T. Haupt, F. M. Ciorba, S. F. Ghafoor, “Modeling and Simulations of Adaptive Parallel Systems", Proposal submitted in response to the NSF CISE Solicitation No. NSF 09-556 [in review]
- DOE: R. L. Carino, T. Haupt, F. M. Ciorba, “Cyberinfrastructure for Materials Engineering at Quantum, Namo and Macro Length Scales", Preapplication proposal submitted in response to the DOE EPSCoR Solicitation No. DE-PS02-09ER09-11 [in review]
Note: Need to include Greg's Technical Report as well.